Edge just died n HELP!!!

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an edge juice and attitude module that crapped out. I was driving and my motor just stopped. My monitor showed all zeros in each setting. I had to disconnect to make it home. Anyone have any ideas? I am running a 2004 F 350 4x4 Lariat FX4 With a 4 inch Magnaflow exhaust, AFE air box and Edge Juice with attitude monitor

Last edited:

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recall on my EDGE juice module

Anyone have an edge juice and attitude module that crapped out. I was driving and my motor just stopped. My monitor showed all zeros in each setting. I had to disconnect to make it home. Anyone have any ideas? I am running a 2004 F 350 4x4 Lariat FX4 With a 4 inch Magnaflow exhaust, AFE air box and Edge Juice with attitude monitor

. I found out that there is some glitches with this module . I have to send it back and they will either reprogram it or replace it. Thought others might want to know

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this recall affect the 05 year model as well or is it just certain model numbers of the Edge system? If it is model/serial numbers of the edge please post as I have this setup as well.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
. I found out that there is some glitches with this module . I have to send it back and they will either reprogram it or replace it. Thought others might want to know

thats good to hear they are taking care of the problem....i would personally have it replaced if you can.....i know some people that have had theirs reprogrammed and they have said that the chip is not as good when it comes back....just a thought:thumbs

Reaction score
Super you've got the platinum should be ok haven't heard any problems with it. Just a footnote the programmer companies are not honoring warrenties on programmers bought off ebay or dropshippers. There has to be a store front with a receipt.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats good to know. Does that count for for the advertisers on a site like this?? Do I need to try and buy it local, and spend more locally to get the warranty?:thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58