Edge module problems

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site so bare with me. I just bought a 2004 f350 diesel. It has the AFE air box, 4 inch exhaust and the Edge with attitude and juice module. My problem is when I put it in race or extreme mode, it does not shift properly. I mean it loses its RPMS during each shift. It does not even burn the tires in first gear . It has power when the Rpms picks up but something is not right. It could be me not knowing how to program the module. I hope its not something else. Please respond

bigmike33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site so bare with me. I just bought a 2004 f350 diesel. It has the AFE air box, 4 inch exhaust and the Edge with attitude and juice module. My problem is when I put it in race or extreme mode, it does not shift properly. I mean it loses its RPMS during each shift. It does not even burn the tires in first gear . It has power when the Rpms picks up but something is not right. It could be me not knowing how to program the module. I hope its not something else. Please respond

There has to be more guys that respond to this question

BIGYELLOW

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don,t know about your problem but does your programmer have a security on it to immobilize the truck by a password or something like that

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its a standered edge juce and not a platinum I dont think the defuling is adjustible (mine isnt). But it is done to protect the trans.

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
There has to be more guys that respond to this question
I think big rooster is telling you right. My J/A is adjustable for defueling for shift, low boost pressure and exhaust temp. I am sure they all will defuel with the program.
Jim

JRJ04

Reaction score
i would agree with the defueling. my cousin has the banks 6 gun on his and if you dont bring the truck up to operating tempature it will cut out like that. you might want to make sure its at operating temperature if you havent already. its just protecting your engine from harm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14