Edison NJ SCAM!!!!

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
in a local city (Edison NJ) there are a few cops that are going under investigation by Internal Affairs for arresting an Indian man (from India not a Native American) with a warrent for deportaion, this man happened to be on the Nations Terror Watch List. :guns: :guns: the Mayor (who only won the election cause he is a Asia man won the election because of his race in the city whos largesst voteing population happenes to be Asian, and Indian) said these officers, who were only doing there job, profiled and picked on this man because of his race:whah :nutkick: . being that the mayor is in a position where he is Internal Affairs boss/ overseer to an extent they have to follow up.

These officers are Men with families and perfect records as perfect cops. one officer from there station call up 101.5 FM to let everyone know every cop in the station supports the arrest these officers made. the comment was made and not denied that many officers in the station arent sure if they want to "do there Job" (ie. bother to bring people in) for fear that Interal Affairs will be call on them for doing there job.

I do hope that these officers file a law suit against that Scumbag mayor:td:

ill see if i can find an article online....

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
in a local city (Edison NJ) there are a few cops that are going under investigation by Internal Affairs for arresting an Indian man (from India not a Native American) with a warrent for deportaion, this man happened to be on the Nations Terror Watch List. :guns: :guns: the Mayor (who only won the election cause he is a Asia man won the election because of his race in the city whos largesst voteing population happenes to be Asian, and Indian) said these officers, who were only doing there job, profiled and picked on this man because of his race:whah :nutkick: . being that the mayor is in a position where he is Internal Affairs boss/ overseer to an extent they have to follow up.

These officers are Men with families and perfect records as perfect cops. one officer from there station call up 101.5 FM to let everyone know every cop in the station supports the arrest these officers made. the comment was made and not denied that many officers in the station arent sure if they want to "do there Job" (ie. bother to bring people in) for fear that Interal Affairs will be call on them for doing there job.

I do hope that these officers file a law suit against that Scumbag mayor:td:

ill see if i can find an article online....

I just don't understand??? If you are against illegal immigration, you are a rascist. YOu can't make the argument that you are only against illegal immigration because it is ILLEGAL, never mind the fact that you never mentioned a race in the process (I'm assuming that illegal immigrants come in all colors, shapes and sizes).

This man had A WARRANT OUT FOR HIS ARREST, yet it was rascist to arrest him. So, now, I take it, that a racial minority can do ANYTHING they want, ANYWHERE they want, and you cannot arrest him or you're a rascist. WTF? HE HAD A WARRANT OUT FOR HIS ARREST!!!!

HE HAD A WARRANT OUT FOR HIS ARREST!!!!

What more do you need??? Why does it even matter that he was Indian?

I think my brain just exploded....

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
But we mustn't upset the minority mayor! His feelings might get hurt! Call the PC patrol! Oh, the humanity! :lmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
JLDickmon said:
PC Patrol my eye... I'm calling the FBI...

I can fix all of this, My new plan, I believe, I was right before i was never wrong before I was right, GO BIO NOW,
if your here illegally, one free ride home, come back and you get shot, DEAD.

VOTE YES for robert in 2008 :D

"I am robert and I aprove of this message" :sweet

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
Got my vote...
new news theres a rally being held on friday i believe at 2 pm supporting the PBA, the officer, and requesting a resigination from the mayor..... of course on the flip side the mistake of a govonor already offered him a job that pays a pretty penny from what i hear!!!!
not gonna lie its definetly a white minority around here and everyones taking advantage....
at lunch you should have seen the line out the door at the clinic in New Brunswick(where my job is) for free health care... everyone on that line was mexican.... also one of the electricans at work just had a baby, the hospital forced him to fill out a stack of paper work (yes he had insurance the Union) before they would take her in but the Mexican lady that came in was brought right in with no intake papers, no question, no insurance.... i hate to say it but i feel sore!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58