EF3 Tornado hit my hometown last night

TUGGER

Reaction score
Stephen, sure glad you and your family are OK, sorry to hear about all of the deaths in MS.

X4

Richard

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW that was rough. Glad you all are okay. Having been a tornado victim myself, I know what they are all going through. We lost our house to one in late 1994. Left home that morning on a bright sunshiny day, about 330 a tornado picked up the house and slammed it into the neighbor's yard across the street. Kids got home from school about 15 minutes after it happened. Oldest son was 17 and driving himself and his younger brother home, but the school bus was in the neighborhood dropping kids off. From all indications, the bus had just passed our house less than 5 minutes before our house was hit. Interestingly enough, our house was the only one in our neighborhood that was completely demolished (at that time - another one was later torn down) and the only one that did not have a human inside it (our little mini poodle was inside but he was okay - just deaf overnight). Our German Shepherd suffered more because he was outside with all the debris flying around. Later we had to start tranquilizing him when storms came. I could go on and on about this, but it was definitely traumatizing. Some say that there's a better chance of winning a lottery than getting hit by a tornado. Of course, I haven't won the lottery (yet).

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
mother nature is a humbling power, when the hurricane came threw Houston, it looked like that afterward all around, glad to hear that yall are OK , sad for the lives lost, glad to hear people still are around to help each other. wood metal, can be repaired, people cant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14