EGR O-Rings ?

chrispugs1967

chrispugs
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the size of the O-rings on the EGR valve on a 2003 6.0liter, or tell me where i can find out there size. They seemed to get messed up when i was cleaning the EGR. Thanks

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You are in luck, I have a gasket kit from Ford. Part Number 3C3Z-9P455-AB "Gasket". This has two red o-rings and a round fiber gasket. The o-trings are about 1 3/8" in diameter (outside).

Dave

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
You are in luck, I have a gasket kit from Ford. Part Number 3C3Z-9P455-AB "Gasket". This has two red o-rings and a round fiber gasket. The o-trings are about 1 3/8" in diameter (outside).

Dave

exactly - i have the same kit in my pretty little hand... was gonna clean and replace this summer, but too dang busy...and if it ain't broke.....

something like $8 at dealer iirc

chrispugs1967

chrispugs
Reaction score
I agree with you Red but mine are bad so i'll order up a set on mon. Ya know i wasn't sure about asking I figured it was a far fetched request but I guess it doesnt hurt to throw it out there. I just wish i had enough knowledge to pay back to some posts but i keep looking to see if i can. Thanks again!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I agree with you Red but mine are bad so i'll order up a set on mon. Ya know i wasn't sure about asking I figured it was a far fetched request but I guess it doesnt hurt to throw it out there. I just wish i had enough knowledge to pay back to some posts but i keep looking to see if i can. Thanks again!

I was in your shoes a few years ago. I didn't know squat about the 6.0 engines. I had an IDI 7.3 and a Detroit Diesel 8V92-TA, but no 6.0. Your time will come, soon.

Dave :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14