eh!!!!

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
checking in from Medicine Hat, AB

:cowboy: How's things in The Hat kevfx4? I haven't been following, but are your guyz still in the WHL playoffs? Good to see another frostbite face in the forums.

kevfx4

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:cowboy: How's things in The Hat kevfx4? I haven't been following, but are your guyz still in the WHL playoffs? Good to see another frostbite face in the forums.

It's wet here but hopefully will miss the snow to the west. Tigers are still in the playoffs-game 1 against Calgary tomorrow. where abouts in Manitoba are you from?

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's wet here but hopefully will miss the snow to the west. Tigers are still in the playoffs-game 1 against Calgary tomorrow. where abouts in Manitoba are you from?

:sorry Sry it took so long to reply kev....I'm from Brandon....home of the WheatKings...they did great...took first in the division..let it go to their heads and lost out in first round of playoffs. Goodluck to the Tigers!:thumbs

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PT259

Another Manitoban here!! From west of Rivers.

hard to find on a map anymore Fullcrew....kinda like Copley....gotta dig into the archives, lol. G2CU on board. Answers to most civilized questions here....I think I sit on the recipient side of the fence here but there are good peepz most willing to share their knowledge and experience with the PSDs.

Be well!

Fullcrew

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't want to blink as you passed through 'town'. You'd surely miss it. Actually, I live outside of Harding on a small acreage.
I just noticed your '04 has over 400k! What do you do man! That's a lot of miles for a rather new truck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr