comment El Niño is here

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
We are getting it now, south of you hheynow. I was doing 35 mph on the FREEWAY trying to keep the big rig in front of me in sight! I have not seen rain like this in years.

Dave :(

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep.. It's Rip'n down again.. 45* rain, in 20 mph wind. Good thing about it down here is.. Breaks in the action.. gets a chance to soak in. But the Night-crawlers are pop'n up.. so I'm think'n the ground is getn to the "refusal" point.

Flooded out 4 Gophers I didn't know I had. Flat nose shovel Dispatchez them.. to the Big Tunnels & Mounds in the Sky. :lmao

Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6:00 pm. Power poles down, lost power for 2+ hours. T-Storm Warning goin on right now. Raining @ .25 per hour. Roads flooded & Closed. Winds @ 20-30 outa the SE.

It's git'n to the :eek:YIKES:eek: part..

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will live. We went through it a while ago. Light a fire and sit back.

Dave

:lmao:lmao Update: We just got 1.56" of rain in one hour. little Hail mixed in.

Already got the fire going Dave.. got the Lantern on stand-by.. kick'n back, watch'n my little digital Weather Center thingy.....

Life Is Good ;tu

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lmao:lmao Update: We just got 1.56" of rain in one hour. little Hail mixed in.

Already got the fire going Dave.. got the Lantern on stand-by.. kick'n back, watch'n my little digital Weather Center thingy.....

Life Is Good ;tu

Thats a normal day here..... and it's starting today.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lmao I halfta keep reminding myself of that.. usta live in R.I., But for this part of Cali anyway, this rain is a Major, Major Event.:lmao

Last edited:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Today is more like a soaking rain w/o the wind than the past four storms that blew through rather quickly. Still have small streams and creeks flowing very fast. Fields around here are starting to look like small lakes. But the real deal is our reservoirs filling up so here is where that info can be found.

Sure glad I have new tires and got my brakes working perfectly just prior to this extended rain episode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg