electric cable clips

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm replacing my rear bumper (finally! :D) but want to route the trailer, license plate, and backup sensor cables as they were. I had to bust loose all the cable clips (don't know what else to call 'em). They're taped to the cable and plug into holes in the bumper to hold all in place. They measure about 5/16" diameter by 3/4" for the plug part, and 3/8" x 2-1/4" for the part that is taped or zip tied to the cable.

The photo below is this similar product here-it's all I can find after a 1/2-h searching online. It's plug is too short I'm afraid, and it's overall shorter. It claims to be a replacement to Ford E0VY-13A506-A 1979-On; what might be the replacement # for mine?

Any ideas besides going to a dealer next week? I need a dozen of them! Thanks for any help.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I did a search for those fasteners and I found NOTHING. Looks like it is a Dealer item. Good luck in your search.

Dave ;tu

rdytow

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't know what they are called. But, I had a similar issue, and bought a bunch of them from NAPA. They were on a round spinny thing with miscellanious items such as inner fender clips, hood insulation clips, door handles, etc.

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 10 in a box from the dealer locally. $12.10+tax. Part E9DZ 14A163 AA. New bumper is now in and "looking' good!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14