electronic problem

06cumminspower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after running into a gullie with the front end of my truck i have been having a problem with my truck randomly and frequntly wanting to cut off, sometimes it just stumbles other times it cuts completly off and then some times it will start right back up and other times it will not. i have allready replaced the cam sensor seeing how it had the same symptoms before. any suggestions as to what else would be the cause with out having to take it to the dealer? this all started after the front end of the truck hit pretty hard against the ground. thanks, tyler

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
Since you do not have a signature and looking at your user name, what are the details regarding your truck.
make year engine tranny etc.
Rick H...

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
water is a well known killer of the idm, located on the left front fender. besides that.....just about every electrical connector under the hood COULD be the culprit. look for the green nasty stuff growing in one of them.

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
before you get too indepth check the simple stuff first, like your battery cables. Ive had problems with them loosening up and corroding on my old 90F250

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58