emblems

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about taking my badges off, and painting my ford emblems black. is that ford emblem removeable? for 05 front grill emblem and tailgate emblem?

heres some psd editing i did. took off badges and 4x4. also psd'd wheels im gonna buy.. still waiting been backordered for couple weeks now. but im going with 20x12 diesel and 33x1250 toyo mts. i think going without badges would look cool.

Last edited:

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the tailgate emblems have holes behind them, I know they did in 04, probably didnt change for 05. but it is cheap and easy to filll and paint just a tailgate. maybe shave the handle at the same time? sure would look nice! I like the photoshop...

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roll pan too? I have a buddy that did his reg cab silverado all black, black american racing 20's with a silver lip. It looks amazing but it is no SD...

jyoung

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about taking my badges off, and painting my ford emblems black. is that ford emblem removeable?

Let us know how you make out! I was thinking of doing the same thing with the emblems, I was thinking of taking them off and airbrushing them black and maybe adding some flames. I just ordered the OEM Harley headlights, Recon Smoked led tailights and the recon smoked side markers. I'm also thinking of having my grille painted up like a harley grille.

I do like that black out look too, your truck looks amazing!!!

chris o.

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
no emblems, black wheels, smoked tail lights, black bumpers, grill shell, black exhaust tip and black tool box! blacked out!

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love the blacked out look.. but i love my chrome too.. so im trying to just go for a clean look.. not too much chrome. i did just order some stickers from patriot decals.. to cover my ford emblems.. instead of blue.. theyll be black and chrome.. pretty nice lookin.. only 18 bucks for both grill and tailgate shipped... so be cheaper then painting. and might look cool

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I painted one up...not on the Duty, but I had it on my buggy. It is really easy to do, although I would probably try to get one from the junkyard to try first before diving right in on the good emblems. It didn't really cost me anything to do...just some time.

But, the emblems are one of the more reasonably priced things you can buy at the FoMoCo counter.

There is a writeup about doing it that I linked up on this site I think...but I know that I found it on RPS in the tech section.

nascar_fan28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i found out the badges on doors have holes too... so kinda bummed bout that. that patriot decals makes stickers to cover the embles.. which dont look bad... dont ask me how the sticker goes arouned edges.. think u have to use a heat gun

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I know the front fenders have holes, the tailgate does not (at least mine didn't) and there are no holes behind the PSD emblems on the doors.

What happened to the chrome wheels, did you change to black.

I really liked those chrome ones.

I removed the FX4 decals, the PSD emblems and replace the F350 OEM badges with some billet badges.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14