End of season

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
The drag truck is getting put away for another winters rest. Super Duty's job of pulling it has ended for this year. Now it just has to get me through snow for the next 5-6 months. Couple pics of last race. Was having issues with to much motor and to much traction. Drug rear bumper on second pass of day. Wheelie bars and wing for next year. New intake from the land down under arrived and dyno time should be soon. Hoping for close to 950hp out of 436 clever.

Attachments

• Grove Wheelie Coming at ya.jpg
    Grove Wheelie Coming at ya.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Grove Wheelie.jpg
    Grove Wheelie.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 37
  • Grove Wheelie Start.jpg
    Grove Wheelie Start.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 36

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
That is a lot of power for a 436. I am sure you have used all of the tricks and a few I have never heard of. I am no drag race master. Nice looking race truck!

Dave :thumbs

Hansel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Nice launch, do you have a 4 link in the rear? Lifting the wheels like that look cool, when I was drag racing a mustang years ago I felt some wheel lift was good but carring too much was not. But man that looks like fun, and brings back alot of memories.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Has a 4 link. We changed it between runs but didn't seem to help. Also took 7 degrees timing out for 1 second to lower power on launch and raised two step rev limiter to within 400 rpms of stall converter to try and make it not hit tires so hard but still wheelied. Did make for a cool photo shoot tho.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
No such thing as too much motor or traction.

Cool pics for sure.i kinda miss racing my truck.cant afford to fix it if it breaks anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58