Engine Seized

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It came out of one of my old shop books. But it is the best definition I have ever read on Hydrolocked. The book is 40 plus years old and the cover and back are mia. But if I need info it's the first book I go to. I dont even know the name of the book it's so old.

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
It came out of one of my old shop books. But it is the best definition I have ever read on Hydrolocked. The book is 40 plus years old and the cover and back are mia. But if I need info it's the first book I go to. I dont even know the name of the book it's so old.

Arnold?
:lmao

I crack myself up...

ducky1402

Reaction score
used motors on craigslist out here all the time for around 3k..... cab off is the only way to pull it though

MB Dave

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sorry for checking in late but heres what happened.

My mechanic tore the truck appart. There was water in that cylinder! Piston was snapped in two and the connecting rod was bent there was a scratch in the cylinder wall (nothing too major) and some minor play in the crank shaft. He ordered new parts, machined the crank shaft to rebalance it and wolla the truck starts (as of today). According to him the engine is running well, no strange noises no knocks no taps.

Going down to the shop first thing tomorrow morning to pick her up.

So now its time to get a tuner and forget about all of this EGR B.S, am I right?
Does a tuner completley disable the EGR system?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64