ENOUGH

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enough bickerin. This is a club -not a corporation. We meet Sundays and hang out for an hour or so. Big deal. We're not sponsored or anything. Who cares if 3 or 50 people show up? We don't have to keep our numbers up to meet a quota. I have enough quotas and politics at work as I'm sure the rest of you do.

We don't need a big expensive website. THIS site has more than welcomed us with open arms. They set up a forum special for us. They set up a chat room special for us. What more do we need? A small site with pictures of the weekly meets is perfect.

Jeff is president because someone decided to call him that. We're not going to start with elections and crap. That just causes problems.

We're at Glenwood every Sunday morning. Show up or don't. Sometimes we go to shows or dinner. Show up or don't. I'm sure we all have enough to stress about -we don't need our club being another stress.
Sundays at Glenwood is where we meet because at any time we see another truck we can invite them and say "We're at Glenwood in Hamden every Sunday at 9:30" and whatever week they choose to show -we're there.
I'm happy to also meet somewere else on a different day and time.

Shane -you're in Milford -I'd meet you any day in the week over at Hooters or 5 guys. Sunday is for Glenwood -be there or don't. If you show -great. If not -you didn't feel like it -no hard feelings -show up when you can...

Anyway -I'm done on the bowl -My legs are numb. That's all I have to say...

Last edited:

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
Enough bickerin. This is a club -not a corporation. We meet Sundays and hang out for an hour or so. Big deal. We're not sponsored or anything. Who cares if 3 or 50 people show up? We don't have to keep our numbers up to meet a quota. I have enough quotas and politics at work as I'm sure the rest of you do.

We don't need a big expensive website. THIS site has more than welcomed us with open arms. They set up a forum special for us. They set up a chat room special for us. What more do we need? A small site with pictures of the weekly meets is perfect.

Jeff is president because someone decided to call him that. We're not going to start with elections and crap. That just causes problems.

We're at Glenwood every Sunday morning. Show up or don't. Sometimes we go to shows or dinner. Show up or don't. I'm sure we all have enough to stress about -we don't need our club being another stress.
Sundays at Glenwood is where we meet because at any time we see another truck we can invite them and say "We're at Glenwood in Hamden every Sunday at 9:30" and whatever week they choose to show -we're there.
I'm happy to also meet somewere else on a different day and time.

Shane -you're in Milford -I'd meet you any day in the week over at Hooters or 5 guys. Sunday is for Glenwood -be there or don't. If you show -great. If not -you didn't feel like it -no hard feelings -show up when you can...

Well said Chuck!!!!

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I dont quite understand this post from you.I can give a **** if me meet in Hamden.You dont here me complaining that we meet in Hamden do you?If I didnt like the spot we meet at why am I there 99.9% of the time?So I dint know why that was directed at me.:dunno

Deadman514

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once again you read me wrong Shane. I was calling you out to eat -since you're in Milford and I'm in Milford. Just illustrating my point that it's no big deal.

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
:pray all that being said,from chucks throne no less,weather he was flexin or just fartin,i think we can all agree that we definately need some more communication in the club,be able to air out our differences like the grown men most of us are.and figure stuff out as a group. if glenwood is where you wanna hang,cool,if you want more than that we should be able to discuss it, and do what we want with no animosity towards each other.i have been traveling to hamden since before we started hangin out at glenwood,as has shane and johnny and several others.it was fun then,it needs to be fun again.its like sex,once ur married you get the same old thing over and over.if you dont change up once in a while it gets old.time to roll the club over and get a new position.:sauced :GRD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14