Etched Pint Glasses coming soon!

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I like the new look of the site. Anyway we have the ability to etch pint glasses with about anything you want. We are also going to have other things available soon like portraits, pics and more etched in TILE - GRANITE - MARBLE - GLASS - WOOD - PLASTICS. It will be a couple weeks before we can start back up. We were working on a large portraite and forgot to turn the water cooler on and burned up the laser!:doh: As soon as we are back up Ill let you know.;tu Here is a pic of my favorite beer pint! We are also looking into a new roller for the pint glasses because for some reason our current roller keeps jumping a bit.You can see a little wiggle in the Ford logo. We dont want that for anyone ordering so we will fix before we go into production. Thanks again guys and tell me what you think!

dboyw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it. If I want to order something else on the glass, how many do i need to order at a time?

bocephus87

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Love the glass! We have an old Lockformer Vulcan 1800 plasma table combo at work. It honestly needs a ton of TLC, but will never see it because our work just isnt picky enough. I often do 2D sheet metal artwork on it and love it! It's really got me interested in other processes along the way, and just enjoy seeing things like your etched glasses!

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Love the glass! We have an old Lockformer Vulcan 1800 plasma table combo at work. It honestly needs a ton of TLC, but will never see it because our work just isnt picky enough. I often do 2D sheet metal artwork on it and love it! It's really got me interested in other processes along the way, and just enjoy seeing things like your etched glasses!

Thanks. We hope the laser is in this week so we can start some new projects.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58