etrailer.com

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I just purchased a trailer hitch (class III, Hidden Hitch) for my wifes 01 Dodge Durango from etrailer.com. It was a great experience! I called them up because I wanted to find out how long the free shipping would take (any order over $150.00 was free shipping) to my surprise it was 3-5 days ground UPS. I ordered the Hitch and wiring harness on a Tuesday and it was on my doorstep on thursday! I spent $167.90 for a good quality hitch and a plug and play wiring harness. I was pretty happy and etrailer.com was great!

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally will NEVER use them again. I ordered about $200 worth of stuff. Ball mount bar (Class V) and 10k ball alnog with lots of other stuff. Got 1/3 of the order right away. Called and asked where the rest was, and the csr said "it's been ordered, and we should have it in 2 or 3 business days. We will call you when it is in". No call after 5 business days. I call back, and get "A shipment just came in, but we can't check it. It shows that your items are in though, and we will ship immediately". 5 days later.....nothing. Stuff was never in, then I played hell getting them to refund my CC. Plus they now wanted to charge shipping for the stuff they sent since the expensive stuff that made the shipping free got cancelled. They say cancelled.....I say you cant cancel what YOU DONT HAVE! I am glad it worked out for you, but I was hosed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14