Excited to join!!

PAID BY FORD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I found this site by accident and I must say it was a great find.My name is Emanuel and I currently own a 2007 F250 Lariat 4x4 diesel. I love this truck. Did a couple of things to it as far as mods go, 8inch pro comp *** suspension lift, Van aaken smartbox (powerful but still safe). 6 inch grand rock bull hauler stacks turbo back, amp power steps, Pioneer Avic z1 sound and navigation, pro comp 8089 wheels 20x9.5 with 38.5 extreme at's for tires and a couple of other lesser things here and there. Its red with blk leather interior. After just reading and not posting I must say everyone here seems very friendly and eager to help out and or share experiences with one another and I am looking forward to becoming an active participant on this site. OK enough of my rambling just wanted to introduce myself and say hi;tu

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome Emanuel, sounds like a nice truck youve got yourself. Glad you accidentally found us. Do you work for a Ford dealership?

PAID BY FORD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yes I do. I have been a service advisor for 13yrs. I knda know my way around the way ford does things and the reasons they dont. Unfortunately my dealership is mod unfriendly but i will be happy to help out with advice or an explanation to anyone who has a dealership service question or experience considering that alot of times the customer isnt given a detailed explanation by the service advisor or service mgr. It wouldnt be gospel of course but just maybe shed a little light on the subject that was in question

PAID BY FORD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
by unfriendly i mean that they will not overlook programmers, cat deletes and other mods when warranty work in that area is needed. some dealers do. unfortunately mine isnt one of them. upper mgmt is old school and strictly by the book.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg