Excursion dually

Sledpuller

Pullin fool
Reaction score
Any of you ever thought of doing a dually conversion on your Ex. I guess I have thought of it to the point to finally find a company that does build a set of dually fenders for an excursion. I'm going to contact the company about it as they don't have any pics of an ex dually'd out yet so there will be more to come on this.

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that would be awesome! I loved my Excursion for the inside room but really wanted the extra footprint when towing my car. This could have been the best of both worlds.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Yea, Should be easy to do.

I have seen TONS of Suburbans and Ecolines that have been turned into Duallys! ;)

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen one dually conversion Excursion.
Looked wild at first then I figured out what it was. It was cool.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I just found THIS SITE that makes an Excursion Dually Fender.

Here is a pic of one of those big F650 conversions.
Pretty much the fender that is over the rear wheels, would work on an Excursion.

Last edited:

Sledpuller

Pullin fool
Reaction score
Bama, The site you found is the same one that I found. But, After lots of looking really hard I have seen that those Excursion fenders that the company makes has alot of different config's, Well four which is good because the pics they show are not the ones I would pick for my ex but I don't think it would be all that easy to just pic up a set of regular dually fenders and fit them on and get everything to look good and work.

dougger222

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
There was a pic from SEMA I think floating around a couple years ago of a dually Excursion. There was for sure fender on the rear doors and looked a lot like the F650 six door posted above.

Xtremeworkz

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
this is something I have been thinking about sense the first day I bought my X... I was @ the dealer buying a truck.. they had a 2000 4x2 Excursion & a 2000 crew cab 4x2 dually..same miles, same price, same colors.. I bought the X..been thinking of getting the rear suspension out of the F350 then molding the rear flairs..have to find the parts cheap first....cut up a flair for mock up.....never know

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
That'd be pretty cool. Thought about it, but never seen one with the conversion kit. I'd take that 650 up there though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg