Excursion Seats

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
Everybody, I can get 2 newer (2004) front seats for my Excursion for $800 and sell the 2 seats in it (2000, leather, electric), do you think I could sell my 2 seats (1 good seat and 1 that needs the leather bottom replaced) for any $$$'s. Or Should I just have the driver seat (bottom) replaced for $200-$300. Anybody interested?

Thanks,

CHPMustang

Reaction score
You could sell the seats coming out "as-is" to avoid the hassle of paying out to have the one repaired or just save em for a future project or parts.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Hmm, may interested for the 54 F100.............not fixed and if the price is right. I would have them recovered anyway.

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
They are not worth anything, just give them to me. I'll haul them off for FREE too.:D

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Brett,

Are those Heated? Looking for some seats to swap into my truck, but looking for heated ones, wife likes that kinda stuff ;)

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Big K....
www.gosracing.com has dual seat warmer kits with wiring and switches for @239 IIRC....

late Christmas gift may make it "warmer" for you on those old winter nites in north Texus !!! :) wink, wink ;)

dzl_x_4x4

Dzl_X_4x4
Reaction score
Ok, I see that there is interest. After I get my new seats, I will let everyone know. Anyone know what their starting bid would be for mine. They are in good shape except for a 6"x1/2"" long wear thru on the drivers seat where you get in and out at. Passenger seat is good shape also

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i added a set of THESE to my wifes leather
subaru seats about 2yrs ago got 'em off ebay (about 200 bucks
for the pair...both front seats).

its easy enough to do & honestly i think theyre better (hotter & dont
cycle on and off ever 10min) than the factory heated seats.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58