excursion

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
That rig's got SKULLHEAD written all over it!:wow

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought it was cheap to till I looked here.

Kelley Blue Book - Enter Your ZIP Code

It looks like it has an exhaust on it also.Dont know if that is good or bad.Usually a sign of mods.I personnally wouldnt buy a truck that has or had mods on it before,but that is your choice.

Maybe call up and find out some more detailed info on it.See if they will run an oasis on it if it is a ford dealer.If not take the vin to your local freindly ford dealer and ask them.

BTW nice truck.

Last edited:

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
blah blah blah looks like a bronco on some really serious steroids!!! nice ride keith.25K sounds about right for that rig.only 56K miles??

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Thats probably the less than average price on a low mileage 7.3L With the asking price being low I'd put some extra $$$ away in a transmission kitty.;)

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I thought it was cheap to till I looked here.

Kelley Blue Book - Enter Your ZIP Code

It looks like it has an exhaust on it also.Dont know if that is good or bad.Usually a sign of mods.I personnally wouldnt buy a truck that has or had mods on it before,but that is your choice.

Maybe call up and find out some more detailed info on it.See if they will run an oasis on it if it is a ford dealer.If not take the vin to your local freindly ford dealer and ask them.

BTW nice truck.

only worht 18 k here in quitman price

however thats a stock height vehicle no mods
i have to agree its been modded I.E. lifted, bigger tires ( more unsprung weight= suspension issues ??) exhaust...CHIP ????? tuner??? does it have gauges

offer 12k

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14