Exhaust Paint help?

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take some pics after while. Been almost a month and I run the hell out of my truck. :D

I grewup in W-S. Moved to SC for work. They still cruise on Stratford Road? HAHA

nc1500

MyFirstPS444
Reaction score
I'll take some pics after while. Been almost a month and I run the hell out of my truck. :D

I grewup in W-S. Moved to SC for work. They still cruise on Stratford Road? HAHA

I actually moved back to Jacksonville last year. We lived in N. Davidson off of Hickory Tree Rd. You wouldn't believe what's been going on there. On 150 so far: A new Wally World and Lowes; on the corner of Hickory Tree and 150 a new Sheets and Mc Doo-Doo's where a ratty old gas station used to be. Stratford had a Sheets and shopping center put in a few years ago and is expanding all the way to Clemmons with new houses. Winston is growing, but I miss the proximaty to everything there, especially the mountains. Kind of miss Henry James, as well.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW it HAS been awhile. My grandparents lived on West Drive across from Country Lane. Used to go to midway swim club. I need to go back and check it out. Be fun to see those Hege deputy's I went to school with. Hell half of'em used to smoke weed!

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I once heard a tip for "poor boy powder coating." They said to heat the metal up first then apply the paint. I don't know if this works or not. It was just something that I had heard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64