Exhaust Systems

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a new wxhaust system and I was wondering if there was any great difference between any of the major brands. Do any sound better than ther rest or work better for some reason? Right now I am looking at the Magnaflow for ~$685.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
RenoF250,

Even if that's installed it way to high. Check with us on the MBRP's we have them as low as 350.00 for aluminized. 409 and 304 are more, but even the 409 is less than what you quoted.

Mark @ DPPI

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the "old" version. DPPI turboback dual no cat. I just replaced the 5" tips with 6" slant cut tips, man does that look :thumbs . Keith

Reaction score
Look to the sponsors of this site here Reno - can't go wrong with them and you'll get an exhaust you'll love along with better customer service. I have the SilverLine myself - but I have also helped install the MBRP's that Mark/DPPI sells and the fit and finish are excellent.

Last year we had a NOVAPS member purchase an "off" brand and I can tell you that it took all day with a ton of beating, banging and cutting on this guys brand new exhaust to get it to line up - plus the hangers didn't line up correctly - royal pain in the ass. With the MBRP/SilverLine it will all slide to together perfectly.

Ron

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
Look to the sponsors of this site here Reno - can't go wrong with them and you'll get an exhaust you'll love along with better customer service. I have the SilverLine myself - but I have also helped install the MBRP's that Mark/DPPI sells and the fit and finish are excellent.

Last year we had a NOVAPS member purchase an "off" brand and I can tell you that it took all day with a ton of beating, banging and cutting on this guys brand new exhaust to get it to line up - plus the hangers didn't line up correctly - royal pain in the ass. With the MBRP/SilverLine it will all slide to together perfectly.

Ron

My muffler delete pipe arrived today from Mark. Now I have to order the "Y" pipe from Hog exhaust. Then I am going to straight pipe this 6.0 with duals.

Keith

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
hey i got my 4" turbo back (no cat) at rpm outlet.com it is flo- pro brand which you dont hear about but what the hecks the diff. it's comparable to the others but there are no middle men mark-upo here i got the turbo back exhasust(alum) , 5" rolled stain. tip, and afe intake for like $500 on my 05

2005 f250 ext cab 6spd- these upgrades plus looking for a good towing chip input welcome

01Superduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've got a Magnaflow 4 inch system on my truck and I love it. If you want a quieter system its the way to go. But I am thinking about putting a different muffler on so i can get some more noise. With any of the MBRP, Magnaflow, Silverline, etc. I think you will be extremely pleased. Good luck.

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
ckamp52 said:
hey i got my 4" turbo back (no cat) at rpm outlet.com it is flo- pro brand which you dont hear about but what the hecks the diff. it's comparable to the others but there are no middle men mark-upo here i got the turbo back exhasust(alum) , 5" rolled stain. tip, and afe intake for like $500 on my 05

2005 f250 ext cab 6spd- these upgrades plus looking for a good towing chip input welcome

Thanks for the rpmoutlet link. I ended up getting the 4" Magnaflow stainless for $377 shipped. It is not the 304 stainless but it should last just fine in our climate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg