Exhaust time

Mystic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I wanna get an MBRP 4 Inch turbo back no cat no muffler for my 06. Where can I find the best price online? I am gunna have a local shop install it an I am not buying in through them cause they are crooks

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
They are too much of crooks to buy it from but not to install it? :dunno

Do it yourself! Its really not that hard. Take Saturday, some simple hand tools, shop rags to wipe your bloody knuckles and cold brews to cool you down afterward.......and you are set!! :sly

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
mbrp
plan on about 1 hrs to get the old off if you have a sawzall
and then allow about 2 hrs putting the new one on and getting it adjusted so it doesnt touch the frame and firewall
good rule if thumb is to lay a 1" 4" acroos the tranny crossmeber and let the new down pie rst on it while you adjust and tweak the rest of the install and then after its all done, go back up and tighten the outlet pipe clamp and then remove your 1x4 and go for a drive
its reallly really easy
you can do it, save your $$$ and do it yourself

waford250d

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
mbrp

;tujust did it on mine this last weekend took about 21/2 hours to remove and install went great mbrp is nice

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who did you go with? I got mine from DPPI. They talked with me on the phone and explained everything I was buying. They didn't "sell". They informed and I chose to buy. Annnnnnd the price was great to boot. But the customer service will keep me with them!

Mystic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Extreme diesel, put it in last night, took like 4 hrs but we werent working the whole time an sports to grill and stuff... been beating it up all day...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58