exhaust

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Has anybody had any experience wit diamond eye exhaust? What's the quality/sound? I know it's not the best on the market, but I'm on a budget right now and need that cheapest exhaust that looks/sounds decent, and goes on somewhat easily. So far, they're the best price I've seen. I found it on AMJ's website. Any help would be great.:thanks3

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at Summit.com? I just bought their 4" aluminized turbo back for $295. Very happy with it. Not too loud. Loud is relative though- I ride Buells and Harleys, own a CJ-7 that I stuffed a 360 into with fenderwell headers and mufflers at the end of them, and fly helicopters for a living. Not loud to me may be very loud to you. I do wear hearing protection though when flying and fab'ing parts for my Buell biz.

GilroyRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have diamond eye on my truck.

It went on very easy. As far as the sound, that is personal preferance.

I am going to take thee muffler off of mine prly sometime this week...

GilroyRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasnt bad at all. Take a sawzall and cut the body seam, then take a hammer to smack it back a bit.

It literally takes just a minute or two to do that.

Its really easy.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Gilroy, how much MPG did you gain? Also how much did you motice the power increase? Sorry for all the questions.

GilroyRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I couldn't tell you. I have only had my for about 10 months or so now, and I put the DIY Intake on and exhaust on right after I got it.

Sorry I cant really give you a comparison.

As far as a power increase..... look at your stock DP then look at a 3.5-4" DP thats enough to make you want to get an exahaust. Its a wonder the truck can even breath with a stock DP.

Where in Harrisburg are you? I am heading from Md to Mansfield Pa in the morning. I will be going through there. Its going to be around 9 or 10 am.

If you will be around I will stop by and you can drive my truck to get a comparison if you would like. I will PM you my number in a min.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58