Exhaust

si977c

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought my new superduty and was wondering if i did a filter back exhaust would it hurt the truck in anyway? Also would it give me that sound im looking for? Im looking at the MRBP 5'

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did muffler delete with no exhaust tip and i love it. cant hear it in the cab going down the road unless you get into it. but thats because i traveled. now that im not in my truck for very long i am about to rip the cat out and put about a 7" tip on her. youtube some videos

trailey97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how the hell did i end up in the 6.7 forum?? sorry i have a 6.0 and for some reason i thought i was posting in it.

JRJ04

Reaction score
I bought my new superduty and was wondering if i did a filter back exhaust would it hurt the truck in anyway? Also would it give me that sound im looking for? Im looking at the MRBP 5'

No, you wont hurt it. You're not going to see the huge performance gains, but it apparantly gets rid of the loud wooshing sound that you get when you nail it.

What sort of sound are you looking for? Def look for some videos to get an idea. I dont think you'll get a substantial sound difference unless you remove the filter and cat...but then you're getting into other issues.

si977c

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Jourdan

I just want a cool exhaust no were you can really here the turbo. Just don't want to do damage. It has enough power for me with what I do with it. Just want the cool sound. Thanks for the reply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58