Extended Warranty Pricing

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Crumm, did you get the DieselCare ESP??? Mind if I ask what you gave for it @fordwarrantys?
hmmmm just read the whole thread and see that I failed to mention that this was for a 05' F150, my Diesel is a 96'. Price was $1,720. Local dealer was $2,800 until I told them about the online price and then they dropped it to $1,720. This was for 7yr/75,000mi Ford ESP PremiumCare with a $50 deductible.

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
***UPDATE***
On a tip, I spoke to Jeff Colglazier @ Leif Johnson Ford in Austin, TX. He advised that prior to Nov. 4th, Ford pricing on the Diesel EngineCARE ESP was $1350. Their mark-up was/is $100, which is the price a friend of mine was able to purchase it for.

As of Nov 4th, Ford has raised their pricing to $1620. :rant With the $100 Leif Johnson Ford mark-up, it comes to $1720. So, bottom line is you can call him and get the Diesel EngineCARE ESP for $1720.

In my opinion, based on multiple conversations that I have had with multiple dealers, that is a competitive price.

Once again, be advised...
"The eligibility period for the purchase of a Diesel EngineCare 13 item coverage plan is within the 5 yr / 100,000 mile diesel engine warranty period." If you are outside of 5/100k, it is still possible to purchase this ESP with a pre-inspection, and probably a surcharge.

I tried to be as specific and accurate as I could in sharing this. These warranties are confusing, as are some of the "I got an ESP for $$$$" stories posts. I hope this is helpful to everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14