extreme 4x4

kenbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. my wife took my truck last weekend to work while I worked on hers.. My GOD did she look good...
:)

Nothing is hotter than a good lookin women driving a big truck. Had to laugh the other day when I let the wife drive the truck so that I could here what the STACKS sounds like. There was a guy coming down the road going the other way and almost wreaked when he saw her driving. Makes me laugh. LOL. That is a good looking truck

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
wow, you knw you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you just cant take the trailer out of the girl
nice lung and throttle control BUUUUUUURRRRRP

oh bama
about the truck
the truck is most likey a pre-production model, or a model leant to the aftermarket maunufacters to ramp up the stuff we want as soon as the new bodies are realesed.
the shows dont buy em from ford, gm, dc, or tohers they get donated and passed around to the differnt shows, so to fool US they change things up so you dont catch on so fast its the same truck, i know you video tape all of em, so if you go back a few years and watch two nerds garage and trucks and ex 4x4 , etc you will see a pattern of builds and projects....... predrilled bolt holes painted over etc.
once they did a show on banks exhaust a single....but the test drive was DUALS,
anywho she is still nice to watch weld :D

Robert-

I believe this was meant for ME. I am the one who started this whole mess. If it was (is) thank you for the answer as to why it has a black emblem grill and not a red one. Soooooooooo, it could be a mule truck is what u are saying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58