Extremely high IQ

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Luke, our four legged son is phenomenal. His level of concentration exceeds most people I know. He will sit for an hour looking out the window and observing life going by. How many of us do that? He has trained us to feed him Prime Rib, and Tri-tip steak, and occasionally he will indulge himself to a McDonalds hamburger. Dog food,,, Forget it.... He has us trained. To bad he is neutered, or we could rent him out. Here he is after checking out the picture of the deluxe hamburger on the counter.
He also watches tv, we never had a dog do that.

Elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Careful, he'll be sneaking the keys to the SD soon!! :D

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He has you trained like our dogs have me trained. They get scrambled eggs for breakfast, and I get cereal. Keith

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its 90+ degrees...i just came back from the local
frozen custard stand...dog forced me to take 'er...i swear...she
had a medium, i had a small...how messed up is THAT !

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
.....He will sit for an hour looking out the window and observing life going by. How many of us do that?

Sounds like me last weekend in my camp recliner, with my puppy under my feet, while under my camper's awning at the state park with a cold one in my hand. But for only an hour?? He's a rookie!!:tounge :tounge

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like me last weekend in my camp recliner, with my puppy under my feet, while under my camper's awning at the state park with a cold one in my hand. But for only an hour?? He's a rookie!!:tounge :tounge

Yes,,, but my puppy was awake!!!, contemplating Einstein's theory of relativity.

:roflmao :roflmao

:tounge :tounge

:bama :bama

lol.... sounds like two parents bragging about there kids.... first parent doesn't have a chance....lol....
You made my day,, I can't stop laughing.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its 90+ degrees...i just came back from the local
frozen custard stand...dog forced me to take 'er...i swear...she
had a medium, i had a small...how messed up is THAT !

Frozen custard? We do not have anything like that around here.
It does sound good though.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is spoiled rotten. He has me trained to open the door so that he can ride it the back seat, which has a full seat cover with padding. Crazy how these dog play mind games with us to get things their way. Sure wish he would teach me so that I could use it on the WIFE. LOLOLOLOLOL still laughing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58