F-150's Are Tough!!!

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
02SilverStroke said:
When we got the call, I found out how fast my PSD would run - between 95 and 100!
I'm glad someone agrees with me that a PSD will go that fast unmodified, some guys on another forum called me a liar, said the engine will cut out at 92 miles per hour due to the engine management software. The speedometer told me I was pushing slightly over the 100 mark when I was passing a long line of 18 wheelers, I wasn't paying attention to the speed for a few seconds, then WHOA! The Georgia State Patrol would have locked me in the county hoosegow and buried the key for that if I'd have been caught! I slowed down in a HURRY!

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
snoeproe said:
On a large sweeping left turn the back end of the truck broke free and we started doing circles on the highway at 55 mph.
Do they handle OK in the snow? My wife wants one but I don't want her driving one if they don't handle slick roads. Our Excursion is glued to the road no matter what the conditions..

snoeproe

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
nothing will be glued to the road when you have black ice under a snow covering. the only thing that will stick to the roads in those conditions will be a vehicle with studed tires, which is illeagle in most areas i know.
bottom line is, if the roads are that bad...simply stay off them. i learned a lesson that day, a tough lesson.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim