F-N-G

DutyCalls08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am an active duty Marine currently stationed overseas aboard Camp Fallujah. I just purchased an '08 Super Duty Diesel truck and will take delivery on Nov. 2.(providing I make it out of this hellhole alive) I'm so excited...I can hardly wait to drive it! I have always been a Ford guy through and through, but this will be my first diesel. I know that there have been some issues with the new motor, and it's always a gamble when you're buying the first iteration of a new vehicle, but hey that's what the warranty is for. I guess I'll just have to be the guinea pig this time, and hopefully things will work out. As far as mods are concerned, I think if we just give the aftermarket some time they will definitely figure out ways to sqeeze more power out of the new motor. I just wanted to post something so that you guys would know that I'm out here. Thanks.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
welcome dutycalls. great to have ya one here. take care of yourself over there, and thanks for serving our country.

i pray you make it home too. there are already some companies making products to get more HP out of the new 6.4, so by the time you get back home, you should be able to find all kinds of goodies.

what color/options did you get??

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello DutyCalls, and Thanks for your service to our country. Yessir, you will be in our prays for a safe return to state side.
Welcome to SSD.com, glad that you found us. Hope that you come back often, and ask away if you need to know something about these Ford trucks.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME ! and my entire family THANKS YOU (& Your family) for
your service ! keep your head down and keep us up to date w/ the goings
on !

dont know where your family (in the states) live but if theyre anywhere
close to any of us let us know how we can help.

JRJ04

Reaction score
congrats on the new truck. stay safe out there any make it home safe! thanks for serving our country!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
With the great number of 08's I've seen on the road between here and Phoenix this last week I have no doubt these trucks are holding up well and wouldn't hesitate picking up one:sweet

Keep safe at your assignment and see ya'll soon back home .:usa

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
:welcome3
Thanks for all you do, to preserve our freedom:thanks
I'm sure you will love your new truck, and welcome to the diesel lifestyle
Theres alot of us here with PMS, it's very contagious

:usa

PMS= Powerstroke Mod Syndrome

battinthecat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your service. We are behind you guys 100%. Like the other fella said if theres anything we can do for you or your family let us know.Wear your uniform when you get your truck and you won't have any problems. Thanks again and God bless you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rukirok