F150 site

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I am not looking for a new home just another place to visit. SDD will remain my home since I will own my 96' F350 PSD forever and our new F150 is only here for 3 or 4 years. I have been looking around and have not had much luck finding a F150 site that I like.

I have been at FTE off and on over the last few years and I don't care for the way they want everything you post linked to there site. I like to help guys out in return for helping me out but they make that very difficult at FTE. I have got nasty emails many times for linking information that was not on FTE. The last time I got my hand slapped was for telling a guy about the upfitter switch article in the WIKI here.

Here recently I have been trying Ford Truck World but they seem to just be a bunch of kids in the F150 forum. I guess F150's are for kids but the wife likes ours so it is here for a while.

Today I found F150online.com They have 89,482 members so it must be a popular site. There are 139 members and 380 guests on there right now as I type this. Does anyone know anything about this site? For some reason I have a feeling that it may be part of JLester's business and if it is I don't want to hang there.

Any recommendations on any other F150 sites to check out?

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey crumm, try some of these. ive wondered in them just snoopin around. i cant comment on the quality of people, probably not as good as here.this one and this onegood luck.hope it helps a little. like i said it wont be like here but then again all the good guys have to be some where:thumbs

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Home sweet home

We will never find the quality of people that are here on another site. Like I said this is home, I am just looking for a informative F150 site. Been browsing the F150online forum and it seems OK but it still has that JLester vibe to it? I have a few posts on FTW and I did get some answers.

How about starting a F150 section here:sweet They may put a diesel in them someday and we would be ready when they do. Until then I may be all alone though, back to my search..

_CH_

Nautiques Freak
Reaction score
FTW was started by people who left f150 online about 5, maybe 6 years ago because it was such a bad site to be on.

IMHO just stay at FTW, its not what it used to be (sold out to TEN) but its still better than anywhere else youre likley to find. unless you have a v6, then check out (i think) v6f150.com it was started by a member who left FTW after they sold out lol

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
FTW was started by people who left f150 online because it was such a bad site to be on.

I was getting the vibe that there was something about F150online that I didn't like. Sounds like many others didn't a few years ago too. This sounds too familiar:roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14