F250 SD 7.3L STOLEN

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
freaking hell
sorry to hear about your loss,
we pull jest fine with our 6.0, ver hill and dale still get 12-13 towing

the 7.3 did to but the tranny gave up the ship.

take bushs' advice
disable the key locks, remve teh guts and the rods or get jimmie jammers
good alarm
switches to kill the fuel pump ( hidden of course). 6.0 wont start if fuel pump is dead, period it wil lturn over all day but no start.

pit bull with aids chained to the sterring wheel

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
sorry to hear about both trucks being stolen...

as for the argument: i have never driven a 7.3 (oh, wait, the loaner)... i did not like it. i too had some issues but all is well now and had no issues towing. one thing no one touched on is the t/h mode which you did not have on the 7.3. i for one liked it. just added pulling/stopping power.

now it gives you a chance for a new one...:sly

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
well i have owned both a 2000 7.3 which had the tow haul as did the others and i now have a 05 6.0 both are great my brother is still driving the 7.3 w smwhere around 170k with almost 80k pulling and with a superchips programmer and still original tranny(of course not near as tight but...) loved that truck may buy it back when he gets rid of it for a playin truck love the 7.3 growl but also love my 6.0 whistle to bad i cant get both... well my 05 6.0 has 73k on it and doing just fine prolly 1/2 of that has been towing pretty good loads and then alot of it haulin a** going around the country from job to job- running around 80 mph for around 12-14 hrs a day just slowing down for fuel from point a to b. just drove from tx to spend a few weeks in california for work no problems oh and these trips are with all my tools and crap so got quite a bit of weight in the bed as well so in my book u cant go wrong:sweet

CHPMustang

Reaction score
MileHi250SD & amtx915 sorry to hear of your truck thefts guys,there's almost nothing worse than having your hard earned rewards taken away in a whim:rant

Generally Superduty trucks in states that border Mexico are in a high risk zone for vehicle theft :watchout :backoff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14