f250-Worst-Made Cars On The Road ?????

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its kinda like how everyone thinks 6.0's are junk, but they forget that cr Cummins melt holes in pistons in stock form or that the Duramax likes to go through injectors like Mr. Woods goes through women.

Just take a drive down the interstate and you will see more superdutys than you see chevys and dodges. The numbers dont lie theres a reason fords the best selling truck

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This kinda crap comes from the fact that... EVERYONE is trying to capitalize on the TOYOTA debacle.

Now.. is the time to BASH.

More to come.. I'm sure.

Last edited:

shhorn68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Consumer Reports, for a while, until I noticed that if Toyota had a vehicle in the line-up the Toyota always got a very good rating We see how that worked out did we not?!

Love my 6.0!!!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
(rant)

Toyota did wrong in not reporting to the customers that they had a problem. They should have come clean in the beginning. I just bought a 2010 Corolla and they fastened the mats with the hooks that were originally there, AND they used a nylon fish-hook like thing to attach the mat to the carpet. Won't go any where until I rip it loose. Not Toyota gets hanged in the press. The press makes a BIG DEAL out of every story, from Brittney to Iraq. Give it a rest.

(/rant)

Dave

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What i hate about the press is its always the negative in this country, never the good. Every time you turn the tv on its how bad the everything is, from gas prices to politics and the wars over seas. For every good story there are 10 bad im so sick of it i dont even watch the news anymore

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was never a fan of Ford for the most part, but love the Superdutys, although mine was a turd...thats another story, the point is that the SD is a great truck, and if your a GM, Dodge guy, all others suck. I am no longer on any brands bandwagon, hell I have an old '96 Dodge w/ a Cummins in it, not a fan, just like diesel power. I have owned a SD, Duramax, and now the Cummins, by far the best truck was the SD, the D-Max was nice, and the Cummins was cheap to buy, and is really great on diesel. I don't believe what any of the so called "experts" have to say anyway.:tounge

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
yeah thats bs like yall said its who throws the most advertisement money out there...like magically whoever comes out with something different on their cars/trucks from the previous year automatically get the jd power truck of the year even if they still are crap

femurphy77

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The funny thing about this article is the parameters they are judging with; ride quality, fuel economy, comfort, accident avoidance. IT'S A TRUCK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! It's not going to ride like a caddy, have the fuel economy of a honda or be as nimble as a ferrari. They are comparing apples and oranges! I'd like to see that caddy, ferrari or honda carrying 3500#'s of concrete blocks in their trunk!! Or hook up my 24' racecar trailer to them!:goodluck

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a classic example of "He who frames the question wins the debate" Consumer has a noted green bias, and that seriously effects how the grade a vehicle, and its performance. It always has, and always will.

I remember nearly forty years ago, my older sister did all of her due diligence and bought a four door plymouth valiant. It was an ugly piece of crap, but it sure rated high on consumer reports.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58