FAB FOUR BUMPERS

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I saw a red truck the other day that had that part painted to match and I was impressed with how good it looked...I'm thinkin of paintin mine black to to accent the rest of the black on my truck...everything is either chrome or black and that thing is still that dark grey....

I've got mine painted Harvest Gold to match the paint on the lower part of the truck. I didn't think it would stand out that much but now that it is done, trucks without it painted look funny.

On topic(someone has to keep us on the right track since our newest mod has attempted to derail us) :cop I have a Reunell rear bumper. I got mine used but it is much sturdier than the OEM and it has backup lights built into it.

Scott

Reaction score
bama seen a few road armor bumpers that were polished or chrome dipped not sure which they were but they were definitely eye catchers.

01platinum

Go VOLS
Reaction score
thanks for all the suggestions folks, gonna look into painting or powdercoating the factory bumper, unless i can find a deal on an aftermarket setup

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I've got mine painted Harvest Gold to match the paint on the lower part of the truck. I didn't think it would stand out that much but now that it is done, trucks without it painted look funny.

Scott

Did you do that yourself or have it done??

Was it a easy on easy off type thing??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14