Fabtech 8" lift

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fabtech, I can’t say I would recommend them at all!! 8 Inch lift and U-bolts are not long enough. 18"s is as long as they say they make that's 5/8th of an inch too short to even start the threads and 2" too short to be of any use what-so-ever!! I didn't find this out until after I took everything apart. 4 Wheel Parts will be getting a Call Bright and Early!!

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like no Brake lines. I talked to Kris @ 4 Wheel parts Wholesalers in Jacksonville a week about this. I told him I wanted a no Problems, out of the box, one time Kit. I mentioned the Brake lines specifically.

Reaction score
sorry to hear about that. Heck my pro comp u bolts were even to long i cut them some. Hope they get the problems fixed for you before the weekend.

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sway Bar End Links Front or rear. I specifically stated I wanted those encluded in the kit!!

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Pro-Comp is the one I was looking at. He said he couldn't get it anytime soon and he recommended the Fabtech. My truck has been needing tires for some time, I’ve Been looking at lift kits for some time. Almost all of them raise the Front 8"s and the rear 5" and that makes them look like they squat. That's NOT acceptable!! I have the tires already in my shop waiting for the lift. I can't find any M/Ts in load range E that will fit the stock ride height Or I would have done that!!

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same problem I had with 4wheel parts took six weeks to get the right parts when i lifted my old bronco years ago. Good luck I hope it works out better for you :dunno

Mobeydick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Measured the Fabtech Shocks 32.5"s the stock shocks are 32"s. How the hell has this company been able to do business for even one Year?!! If you build a lift that raises the rear-end 8"s you had better be able to supply a shock that is 8"s longer then Stock!!

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Man that is terrible. Did they piece together a kit for you and threw in misc. stuff? I would demand a refund or send it back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14