Fabtech Traction Bars

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I was able to get a really good deal on a set of Chrome traction bars from Fabtech. They are for the Superduties with 6" or 8" of lift.

I really want black ones, as they will go with my truck better, but couldn't pass up the deal, and I don't want to pay to powdercoat them back to black.

Another guy bought these brand new (@$750) and then had the professionaly chrome plated (@$250) After getting them chromed they showed three small dents in them that are barely noticable, and he wanted a new set, so these ones were available at a very good price, so I bought them.

So I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in trading me for a set of black ones, for these nice chrome ones, straigt across
Please keep in mind these are brand new, and have NEVER been on a truck as of today.
I am going to give this a couple of days, and then I will put the chrome ones on my truck, but will still be happy to trade someone for a set of black ones
They do need to be in good condition, used is ok, as long as they're not beat up or damaged (a couple of small dings/dents/ or scratches is ok).

I just would prefer Black ones, and don't want to put any more money into them, if you have any ideas please let me know,

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58