Factory warranty almost up

cootdog73

Liven life
Reaction score
I'm about 600 miles from my factory warranty being up. What is the main thing to look for on it ? I have been around the block with Ford. I had to have my trans pump and turbo replaced at about 15,000. It took the Better Business and a forum friend that had to take them to court to get his truck refunded. I went to three different dealers and none would acknowledge the problem until I took it to the fleet service manager at the local Dealer. It has ran okay except a stall feeling pulling out on to the road that happens 1-2 times every 1000-2000 miles. It feels like it has died. I would pump the pedal in a panic. I know it doesn't work like that. Old habit I guess.
I would love to catch something before I have to pay for it all out of pocket .

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not the first person to say bad things about Ford Dealers in AZ. What's going on out there?
Doug

JfmF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
SanTan Ford in Gilbert has treated me right, they left a bolt in intake manifold when they changed the EGR cooler and it got #8 piston, and they covered the whole repair and installed the ARP Studs for me when they did the fix. Hope you have better luck with your dealer.

2005 4X4 Lariet crewcab. 6.0.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg