Family

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before we leave next year, I want to get a map on where everyone is, so I can see as many of you as I can. Anyone near Grand Canyon?, Fort Worth?, Pawhuska?, Branson?, Memphis?, Daytona Beach?, Kingsbury?, Someplace in Michigan?, Rapid City?, Yellowstone?, Salem?, or in between any of these cities?
These are the cities that we will be in for sure. Just not sure where in Michigan we will be. We will be going up from the bottom of the state up into Canada, then over to North Dakota, then down to Rapid City. We will be staying in each of those cities for at least a couple of days and up to two weeks in some, like Branson and Fort Worth.

I just hope the weather next year will be better than this year across the country. This year, floods, tornado's etc. all over the place.

Bama,,, I think I have passed the six million dollar man,,, I do not have many stock parts left. Thyroid, spleen, lenses in both eyes, left hip, and soon to be right hip.

But... I am not complaining,,, I am very happy to be alive and enjoying life.
:thumbs

I'm in Pensacola, Max, give me shout on your way to Daytona. I'll meet ya somewhere for dinner or somethin'. That goes for anybody comin' to P'cola.:)

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Pensacola, Max, give me shout on your way to Daytona. I'll meet ya somewhere for dinner or somethin'. That goes for anybody comin' to P'cola.:)

Thanks Dragon;

I am making a list of where everyone is on our route. Before we leave, I will give each a pm and let you know when we will be in your area.

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
I know what ya mean! last night while I was thinking about my tranny troubles who calls?.....rgdillon and he gave me some good info and some places to look at and some options I could go with for my unfortunate tranny problems. I dont know what I would do with out you guys on this website. my dad drives a durasnax and almost all my buddies either drive dodge or chevy.....:roflmao So for that I thank all of ya

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I don't post alot here, but I read alot, and this is a great group and I'm really glad I found ya.

Max, when you roll through Ft Worth, we should get all the guys in the area together, I know there's quite a few in the DFW area, and all do lunch and meet some new folks.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't post alot here, but I read alot, and this is a great group and I'm really glad I found ya.

Max, when you roll through Ft Worth, we should get all the guys in the area together, I know there's quite a few in the DFW area, and all do lunch and meet some new folks.

That sounds great with me. We should be in the area for about a week. :thumbs

dmd

Reaction score
This website is like an extended family. I have not met one person on this site, but find that everyone has something to share, and I look forward to reading all your posts. There are some really good people on this site, and I am glad that I am part of it.
Have a great day, and I hope all problems are small ones.

Problem is we cant pick family.... The rest of us think your a nut!! LOL JK :tounge

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Problem is we cant pick family....

This reminds me of the kid who was being teased because he was adopted. He said "My mom and dad picked me out, but yours had to take what they got!"

Max I agree about this being an extended family. It's nice to be able to talk to everyone and throw in a few one liners and teasers. If someone has a problem, we all seem to pitch in and help things get better. In addition, we're all blessed to be living in such a great country and have the freedom to surf the internet and meet everyone online.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of the kid who was being teased because he was adopted. He said "My mom and dad picked me out, but yours had to take what they got!"

Max I agree about this being an extended family. It's nice to be able to talk to everyone and throw in a few one liners and teasers. If someone has a problem, we all seem to pitch in and help things get better. In addition, we're all blessed to be living in such a great country and have the freedom to surf the internet and meet everyone online.

Yep,, I agree 100%. :sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14