FASS Upgrades

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here run the fass set-up? I was just wondering if you were happy with it and how hard it was to install. I am a diy kind of a guy and it doesn't look that hard, any opinions on this?

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
I've been trying to find out more about the FASS system too, seems like it's worth the money. . ., somebody on here has to run one or something comparable.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
Big Stu,

We sell a lot of them, until lately it's been mostly for Dodges, but now they have a system for the Powerstroke that by passes the stock fuel pump and it's the way to go for performance upgrades. They eliminate the entrapped air in the fuel which makes the PSD injection system run at a much better efficiency etc. If you have questions call us Monday!!

Mark @ DPPI

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Stu,

We sell a lot of them, until lately it's been mostly for Dodges, but now they have a system for the Powerstroke that by passes the stock fuel pump and it's the way to go for performance upgrades. They eliminate the entrapped air in the fuel which makes the PSD injection system run at a much better efficiency etc. If you have questions call us Monday!!

Mark @ DPPI

Just for shytes and grins since I'm not seriously in the market for upgrading that part of my PSD just yet, would you recommend the 95 gph or 150 gph unit for a mildly modded 7.3? I've got PMR's so I can't forsee really pushing the HP envelope, but when I price a high-po prepump kit (I've got a cheapie cobbled-together kit on there now) and one of the Aeromotive marine diesel pumps, that FASS unit doesn't seem like such a bad option. Would the kit that includes the pump and filter head completely replace everything from the tank to the stock fuel filter bowl or does it bypass the stock filter bowl completely?

Big Stu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big Stu,

Mark @ DPPI
Cool thanks mark, I'll be giving you guys a call soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14