Fedco Show this Sunday

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i hope this club doesnt go south...im going on vacation next saturday and when i get home im buying an excursion....now i dont wanna be buying a $30,000 truck cause you guys all got me envying the **** out of your diesels only to have the club fall apart...if thats the case ill go buy a new honda civic for half the money and a warranty and 30mpg...

If your buying an Excursion only to because you feel like you need to because of the club thing,Your buying it for the wrong reason man.:dunno

I would stick with the Honda Civic idea if I were you.:thumbs

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
:tongue2 what in the holy hell is goin on????my modem crashes and i'm out of the loop for a few days and then i get back online and find out the club has disolved andthe website is gone and the only reason is lack of interest???. well pardon me if i tell ya i saw this comin back in march.dont tell me its from lack of interest because the only ones not interested are the ones that have to drive more than five miles to go to a meet.the majority of the guys in the club are people who have to travel to go to meets and arent concerned about the distance or the cost of going out of their way to show up at glenwood to sit around and watch the grass grow.their was a drop in numbers and if you ask me it was because they have actually said "i have better things to do than drive 20 miles and watch a bunch of people stand around and do nothing.from the beginning of this farce we call a club,i have been trying to get people to meet at different places and do different things to keep the club fresh and interesting,only to have the suggestions fall on deaf ears.i got the fte thing together and we actually had a road trip going.some of the people said it was a lame meet,but i'll tell you what i'd rather do that than waste a sunday in a restaurant parking lot!.some people said it sucked,but hey at least they have a dealership behind them and can pull off a meet like they did.if your going to put something large together,you have to keep finding ways to keep it rolling, not to do whats convienient for you.i can understand jeffs financial ravings,but he was offered many times over ways to keep the club rolling without having to pull cash from his own pocket.thats was probably the biggest problem,there was no professionalism to the club,it was always fun and games,foolin around,and never business.we needed to address issues,and it never happened.if he needed help,we shoulda helped .and about the mass meet thing,i was not mad about being left behind,i got over it,but thats another thing.the thing that got me mad was the all for one attitude.if we are a club we should be for each other,not every man for himself.if it was me out front in mass i woulda stopped at the hiway and made sure all my club members were with me before leaving.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14