Fender Flares

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
i am thinking of getting some fender flares in the future and was thinking of the bushwacker pocket style flares. my truck is black and tan and i think it would look good with tan fender flares. take a look at the truck below as an example. or course this is after i get some wider tires.:D

Bad Night

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a set of bushwackers on my neighbors 08 F350 , no cutting at all . They actually installed very quickly . Only problem I see with them is they cracked around all of the little rivet looking bolts . I didn't crank them super tight either , just snugged them . Fit and finish was great though until then and it took 6 or 8 mos. for them to develop the cracks . They are very small and almost un-noticable .

Last edited:

yatyas81

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Bushwackers on my '06, and I like them, however, I noticed the other day that dirt and salt get between the upper edge and the truck bed and the paint is scratched. I plan to take them off and put a good coat of wax under them to help prevent future problems. I had chrome trim on my '03, and the moisture under them was causing a little rust problem.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58