Final Production gauges in...WOOHOO!

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here is the final production versions of the new Performax line... If your thinking of gauges, hold off for a few more weeks! These things are sweet!

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe seriously we need to get you some help. HAHA This will be alot easier if you cooperate. Did you replace all of your gauges? I have been looking at putting 4 over the rear view mirror. Looking and HPOP Fuel Pressure Oil Pressure and trying to think one more to add in there.

Inside of truck is looking awsome. Keep it up

PM Sent

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe seriously we need to get you some help. HAHA This will be alot easier if you cooperate. Did you replace all of your gauges? I have been looking at putting 4 over the rear view mirror. Looking and HPOP Fuel Pressure Oil Pressure and trying to think one more to add in there.

Inside of truck is looking awsome. Keep it up

PM Sent

I have been testing for months... started with alpha units.. then alpha2's and betas... now these.

All have been replaced other then the Volts as they are still writing the softwear for it. I am sending back the DP switch, so I can add a gauge there. Moved all the pressures to the underdash, and temps to the overhead. A pillar is set up just the way I like it...

Thanks!

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe what is the gauge on the steering column used for? Just wondering.

Thats the DP tuner switch gauge mount. I am sending it back tomarrow because I want to mount my air pressure gauge there for the train horns. I'll get a shot of that one tomarrow. The DP switch is sweet and would be slick for the non gauge whore... but I need info...:dizzy :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I heard of this line over the last year or so from Isspro,ran from a single controller unit.

Nothing like getting gauges for free eh :stir

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Thats the DP tuner switch gauge mount. I am sending it back tomarrow because I want to mount my air pressure gauge there for the train horns. I'll get a shot of that one tomarrow. The DP switch is sweet and would be slick for the non gauge whore... but I need info...:dizzy :D

Hey Joe, let us know the brand and maybe a pic of the air pressure gauge.

The one I use is from Peterbilt, and I have yet to find any others out there.

I would like one that has a black face, black trim and lights up green. :thanks3

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard of this line over the last year or so from Isspro,ran from a single controller unit.

Nothing like getting gauges for free eh :stir

Well not quite for free... well I did have to buy the pods... and paint them...:D

Yes, its a networked gauge system, only three wires run into the cab from the brain... Then they daisy chain from one gauge to the next.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked this post up on another site and I that is sweet that only 3 wires run into the cab. Going to have to call Isspro and see about getting some sent out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14