Final Production gauges in...WOOHOO!

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Same pods, the gauges are smaller then the old style, I guess shorter would be the right word. And then there is only three wires running up the A pillar and on to the overhead, then I tee off at the door and hit the dash pod and the under dash...

I have blinky lights too! lol
Having gauges that aren't as deep can be helpful with some pods and mounting arrangements,good info Joe:sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called Isspro today and talked to one of the head honchoes about these gauges. Can't remember his name but did know you Joe. We talked for about 45 mins about these gauges. I like the fact that if you don't like were the gauge is located you just have to unplug it and move it to a different spot. It is built for your driving style. That is what we came up with. He told me that in 3 months they will be ready for market sales. They will not be sold on the Isspro webpage anymore, they will be sold by Isspro Dealers only. The information on these Guages will be avalible at the same time the gauges go on sale. They said to check the web page often and the will continue to update and post new info about these gauges.

There is alot to take in about these gauges. It makes you think about how much Isspro thought about the customer and how to make this as simple as possible. I will really give a hand to the people at Isspro and I can't wait untill they come out.

Last edited:

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, they are really the next thing as far as gauges go. Thats why it has taken as long as it has.

Flopster843

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe, can you get a pic of the brain box and some of the wiring? Or is all that top secret until it's released?

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
A pillar is Manifold pressure, boost pressure and right and left pyros.

Overhead is fuel pressure, HPOP pressure, oil temp and water temp

Dash suround is tranny temp, drive oil pressure, Volts and Fuel level for the big tank

Underdash is air temp (POST IC) oil pressure and rear diff...

Once I get a dash top type pod I like I will add in the PRE IC air temp and air pressure for the air horns...

You are one sick person!:lmao

Have you considered re-hab?
There is a clinic in Michigan that specializes in addictions of an automotive nature. I don't have the number, but if you google Henry Ford Clinic, I think you'll find it. :roflmao

Michael

Gauge Guy
Reaction score
For everyone who has been waiting for us to start shipping the Performax™ line, that time is finally here!!! We actually started shipping a couple of weeks ago (and were not taking orders until that date). The wholesale/distributor orders are starting to flow in, and we're cranking away on them down in the plant. We ran into some last minute issues which showed up on Beta test units (friggin' intermittent problems which did not show up in our extensive laboratory testing). After some quick redesigns and re-testing we are finally off and running.

Unfortunately the website updates resulted in the crashing of our website! I have been told that the site will be back up very soon, but the updates won't be on there until next week now. I'll see if I can find a good photo of the ESP (the main controller under the hood).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14