Update Finally back

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey ya'll just want to post and say Hi and that we made it through Hurricane IKE. We had no power for 8 days, and no internet for 10 days. Glad that everything is finally getting back to normal. I had a generator that powered the whole house except for the a/c. Plus I was running my two neighbors houses across the street. Had to help out. Nothing really happened here because we have no trees in the yard but there were many pinetrees down in the neighborhood. My neighbor lost 6 cars with the fall of one pine tree. Took two days to cut that up get it hauled off. Just spent most of my days helping out in the neighborhood cleaning up. Hope all the rest of the houstonions made it ok.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Glad you made it OK. You are the first one to check it. I am still waiting for CHPMustang to check in.

Dave :)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES ;tu, it's good to hear from you Justin.. Glad you'n yours made it thruogh it all.

Hope to hear from the rest of the Texas bunch soon too.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i only know what i have seen from the pictures, and it didnt look good. 6 cars, one tree.....damnit! i saw coastal houses totally wiped out, many caught fire....i cant imagine what i would do. good to hear your up and running!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Glad you made it OK. You are the first one to check it. I am still waiting for CHPMustang to check in.

Dave :)

seeing as he lives in dallas
a crows fly from us , i would suspect he is just hibernating :tounge

justin, wish i knew you guys needed an extra genny, we could have run dwn and loaned you ours, we were ready for the worst but as guess as it got closer to tyler it dropped off fast ... we just got some much needed rain

glad to hear yall are fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58