Finally.....Biodiesel available here

DR.billZ

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
B-20 locally available. $2.49 a gallon. Gonna fill up the Excursion today and see how it does.

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
I could only wish... $2.75 at our local truck stop for #2. cant seem to find B20 in the area

Last edited:

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
At least you can get it. Closest source to me is 120 miles. Not quite worth the round trip at the mileage I have been getting. Still waiting...

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Hell, I'm sure the closest I'll ever get to it is in Tennessee, a 4 hour drive just to the east border

DavidJ

DavidJ
Reaction score
I looked at the retail outlets map of the US and it looks like a total 9 in Ca.. Oh and you know when it does become more readily availible they are going to charge through to nose for it here.-mad :cussing:
Still waiting:dunno

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dzl_x_4x4 said:
Here are a few locations of Willie Nelson Bio-diesel. http://www.wnbiodiesel.com

I guess Willie is "getting older and settling down"

Support Willie and the farmers
Has anyone tried Willie's BioDiesel? I've thought about going up to the truck stop in Anna and trying it, but I don't want to clog anything in the lines. The website mentioned the biodiesel cleaning out the injectors and lines.

threejacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
Hell, I'm sure the closest I'll ever get to it is in Tennessee, a 4 hour drive just to the east border

Willie has a location in Greer, SC selling his product. How far are you from there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14