Finally got some pics of my trucks...

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well, I've finally figured out how to post up some pics of my trucks, so I thought I'd share. Sorry they're a little large, I'm working on resizing them. I have the windows tinted in the front (not by much, crazy Alaskan law against front tinted windows), and have added a Cloudrider stainless steel cold front. I'm in the process now of getting my stereo installed, just getting some info off the forum, then acquiring the goods, should have it installed sometime this spring. Anyway, on with the pics:

IMG_0505.jpg

ResizedF250.jpg

Here's my Bronco that belonged to my dad, he rolled it, but I bought it from him for a buck, then fixed it up with salvaged fenders, hood, radiator support, and bought lights and grille off of ebay. It's only got 66,000 miles on it, I use it on the Dalton to Prudhoe Bay about once a year, other than that, just a third truck when family comes to visit.

IMG_0455.jpg

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Good lookin SuperDuty :sweet

Thanks! I actually saw your rig today at Taco King. Man, that thing looked SWEET :sweet, looked like you drove it off the lot yesterday, 'bout kinked my neck driving by it! I have NO idea how you keep it that clean while we go through breakup, then freeze up, then breakup, then freezeup, been a weird winter month.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is really a nice pic you have there with the snow and the sun in the back ground.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Looks good................... :sweet

How did you get it that clean in below freezing temps???

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14