photos Finally got some pics posted

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
what a gorgeous truck!! id like to have one of those!

i would love to have one as well if i could afford to keep it fed. its kinda like i would love a mastif but have to settle on a weenie dog cuz the mastif eats to much i dunno i still cant beli=ieve they would market a truck that eats that much diesel shoulda kept the 6.0 or the 7.3 love both of em and gets as good a mileage as any other 4wd v8 gasser but way more fun

DutyCalls08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Leveling kit

I finally found the time to break out the tools and install my Tuff Country 2.5" leveling kit. Man I tell you it really made a difference in the overall look of the truck. No more sagging front end, or driving around with the ass end up in the air. Everything is nice and even now. If I get a chance, I'll post a few before and after pics so that you can see the results. I know that most of you know lift kits inside and out. Hell, I don't even know if a leveling kit qualifies as a lift kit, but it may help some one who is less knowledgeable make a better decision before they buy.:sweet

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Looking forward to updated pics! Keep 'em comming.

*EDIT* couple of questions:
What needs to be done to correct the speedo for the bigger tires? How did you fix the tire pressure sensors? Did you install the power steps yourself?

-Mike

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58