Finally got the New Tunes

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
Ok so I have been having issues getting the right tunes burned for my truck and have bitched and moaned because of the hassle of sending out and getting it back and not being happy, Well i just got it back from TWildman and all I have to say is DAMN, this old girl GETS IT NOW... this thing HAULS ASS....I had no idea the truck could be this good,,,Its like a brand new truck....VERY HAPPY..IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT...Now I need a boost fooler.thanks everyone for the advice and listening to my bitchen...

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
Its a TS chip, Tony burned it with stock, economy,daily,street,tow,heavy tow....It took a couple tries to get the truck where I thought it should be but the truck is amazing now,,,I had a Superchips 1705 before then went to the stock TS tunes and they where ok but the trans felt crappy , Tony's trans stragities are right on the money and the power in every setting is well worth the $150....

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long did it take to get the chip back from the day you sent it off? I've been wanting to do the same thing you did but I dont want to go stock for too long.

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
Shipping there and back plus his burn time took a total of 10 days. If you can get ahold of him and set it up to get it tgere when he is there should be alot less time, he has alot on his plate right now, great guy just tuff to track down. Tonys reburn is sooo much better than the stock TS tunes its hard to imagine that the truck is this good..... I did not like the Stock TS tunes at all.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipping there and back plus his burn time took a total of 10 days. If you can get ahold of him and set it up to get it tgere when he is there should be alot less time, he has alot on his plate right now, great guy just tuff to track down. Tonys reburn is sooo much better than the stock TS tunes its hard to imagine that the truck is this good..... I did not like the Stock TS tunes at all.

Have you noticed a gain or loss in fuel milage?

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
So far I get almost 2 more miles per gallon in the daily setting,,,When I stay out of the throttle... its tuff to be mellow with it when you know that there is a whole lot more on tap.

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what total mpg are you getting right now? With my setup, I went from 11-12mpg to 14.5mpg KEEPING my foot in it. I keep the setting on 75 for the most part. Only other things I use is the 50 for towing and high idle for cold mornings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58