FINALY

AmgStroker

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Whats up fellas and hope there some ladies out there as well. I have a new addition to the family 05 6.0l F350 Superduty. I LOVE IT. goin from a 04 Subaru WRX was a bit of a change. Im waitin ever so patiently for my new sct xcal2 to show up. Anyone have some tips for next mods?

2005 F350 Superduty Powerstroke
6.0L Fx4 CC Long Box tow package it has the works.

Anyone with some ideas feel free to help out. :thumbs :sweet

AmgStroker

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. yeah i will definetly take care of my new addition. But ill have to stomp them little rice burners and dodge boys. kinda funny i stepped up in the world goin from a 12 seconded 4 cylnder to a BIG V8 TURBO DIESEL.

AmgStroker

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
have another question. i am lookin for some ats for my truck. Which sucks because the 05's came out with the 18'' wheel. I want a nice set of tires but haven't found any that are reasonably priced.

I also been hearing about the 6 liters poppin head gaskets. is this true and way to get around that if it is?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
AmgStroker said:
I also been hearing about the 6 liters poppin head gaskets. is this true and way to get around that if it is?

i believe that was primarily the early 03 & 04 engines, but i could be wrong

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AmgStroker said:
have another question. i am lookin for some ats for my truck. Which sucks because the 05's came out with the 18'' wheel. I want a nice set of tires but haven't found any that are reasonably priced.

nearly 50k miles on mine and not a single problem...OE tires too...
and theyre wearing fine/showing lots of tread life left.

start doing a bunch of "pressure" (fuel & boost) mods and you
run a chance of engine damage....

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gauges, and exhaust. Please feel out your Signature so everyone will know where you are from and what kind of truck you have. Also post some pictures of your truck when you can.
Welcome to SSD.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg