Firefox 3

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Just thought I'd give y'all the heads up, I've been running the RC for a couple weeks and now the official release today at 10 pacific time (crashed mozilla's servers) :rolleyes:
They're tryin' to set a record for most software downloads in 24 hours, what more would you expect than a big CRASH :lmao
Anyhow here it is...
CLICKY

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i clicked and downloaded the file....then nothing automatically popped up and the file isnt on the desktop where i put it....WTF???

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I got it for the MAC this morning, and it is good. Different a little, but it seems faster.

Dave

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
i got it to work......i downloaded the file and it decided to put the icon in the lower right corner of my screen........i never look there! like daveben said....little different, maybe faster? i never thought the old one was slow so i dont really know.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I been running the beta versions for sometime but happy to see the final release came out:sweet

Does perform better,just need to get all the add-ons and themes updated to 3.0 :)

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
hmmm.....i cant view the radar map on weather.com with the new mozilla, IE is working though........?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58