first real work out....

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gave her a good work out today, going back for 150 more this evening, thats 195 on the trailer and truck. wish I had come across a scale on the way home...:cool: :ZigBang:
should I have had to take the overdrive off? didn't really hunt for gears, just seemed to wind up pretty high when it downshifted going up hills. so I turned it off to be safe.

Last edited:

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, nice load!:sweet

Is that alfalfa or hay, and what's it for, horses? (I'm a curious fellow -popcorn )

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the funniest thing.....-mad ...when I went to back the durn thing around the barn, it was heavy enough to sink into the newly thawed ground up to the axles!!!! not only that, but the wheel of the trailer hit an auger sticking out of the silo. ruined it!!!!:censored: had to put the hay on the back of the truck (once the trailer was unstuck.) and haul it around the barn one truck load at a time.:nutkick: almost 200 bales that way.took 4 hours.:( :cussing:
it is alfalfa and I have 5 horses on my acreage, 3 are mine.

scoutman77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, the truck wasn't really stuck, just the trailer. so 4 lo and foot to the floor, pretty soon I hit some gravel under the mud and got some traction. after sliding back and forth, it came out slowly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14